Summer is the season preferred by most people. The heat and the clear sky manage to put a big smile on the face. Whether you plan your holiday, or you think about tanning near a pool after a long day at work, you need to purchase the right swimsuit for your body type.It is important to know that this year you need to look for color and patterns if you wish to look trendy. As there are hundreds of designs to choose from, shopping can turn out to be a bit overwhelming. This article aims to help you learn more about the summer trends in swimwear.
If your bust is large, you need to purchase a swimsuit that offers support. This means that you should consider the following:
• Look for tops or bras that have adjustable straps;
• You can opt for one-piece swimsuits, but remember that higher backs offer extra support;
• The size of the swimsuit needs to match the size of your regular bra.
Women with a large bust can wear any swimsuit they like, as long as they focus on proper support. When it comes to colors, it is a good idea to opt for a single color for both bikini and top. You can also opt for patterns, like horizontal stripes. The best alternatives are the following: violet, plum, blue and red.
Swimsuits for Women with a Straight Figure
• Try triangle tops because they make the boost look bigger;
• If you wish to create a lifting effect, it is a good idea to opt for push-up tops;
• A tiny figure also means that you can expose more skin, and purchase tiny tops.
Women who have a pear shape need to look for swimsuits that offer balance and provide coverage for the bottom area. In order to look and feel amazing, consider the following:
• Clean-skirted bottoms can help you cover the areas with problems;
• It is important to avoid thick-banded bottoms as they only emphasize the idea of the width;
• Choose designs with interesting tops to draw the attention towards them;
When it comes to colors, you can be as creative as you wish. In this case, the bikini should be in dark color, like blue, black or brown, while the top should be more colorful. Prints are also allowed, but only for the top.
Curvy girls are the luckiest. They can wear whatever they wish, without worrying that they can get it wrong. The whole idea is to highlight the curves, but provide sufficient coverage and support:
• if you wish to buy a one-piece swimsuit, you can opt for asymmetrical cuts to highlight different areas of your body.